Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family: "My Two Angels"

Mike is one proud daddy of two beautiful, full of personality, little girls. He absolutely loves these two girls and seems like such a fun dad. He definitely was easy going and loved doing silly pictures with his girls. You can tell the girls love playing around with him.

Emilie is such a doll. I used to get the pleasure of babysitting her when she was two years old. She is a total crack up and says the funniest things a girl can say. It has been so neat getting to still be a part of her life and watch her grow up. She has a huge place in my heart that only your own child can have! When I was first getting into photography she was my model so she knows very well how to work the camera for me, and let me tell you, she definitely worked it for this session.

Maddie has so much personality and a total mind of her own. I thought Emilie was the strong willed girl, but I learned differently during this shoot. Maddie kept me laughing the entire time. She has a very antagonistic sister and you can tell she can definitely keep her own when Emmy is giving it to her. Even with the strong personality she has the sweetest love for everyone. She took a bit to warm up to me, but by the end of the time she was on my lap looking through all the pictures with me. She was so cute giving kisses to my camera every time she saw a picture of herself. I really enjoyed getting to know Maddie since I haven't ever really gotten to be around her like I was with Emmy.

I really enjoyed getting to spend time with the girls. It definitely made me miss Emmy like crazy and want to get to know Maddie more. They are the sweetest girls ever and will always keep you on your toes with laughter. Thanks Mike for bringing them by so I could enjoy them for a bit!













OK, so I have to give a minor explanation on this next picture. Emilie was hilarious! Maddie just woke up from her nap right before she came to my house and was not in the mood to be messed with. All she wanted to do was sit in the white chair and take pictures. I told Emmy to sneak up behind her and just stand there pretty so I could grab a couple pictures of the two of them together. Well, Emilie walked up behind her, shook the chair real hard to upset Maddie, and then posed like this sweet little angel. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't take the picture. I'm glad I did though cause it brings a smile to my face every time I see it!




Maddie was so not into the idea of sitting on Mike's lap. The only thing she wanted to do was sit in the white chair. Needless to say it was the only picture she got alone with her daddy so I had to put it in here, Priceless!


Emmy's tough girl look. Real scary, huh!


1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

awww they are getting so big! Looks like a fun shoot