Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family: Our pride and joy!

Janet contacted me about a month or so ago to have her grand daughter Peytan's pictures taken. She told me they have never done professional pictures before of her and were dying to get some. I was so excited that they chose me to capture their time with their little angel. We decided that Hart park would be the perfect spot for them. I was really excited to see that they brought the whole clan with them. We were able to capture so many great pictures of Grandma Janet and Grandpa Monte, mom and dad, and even Great Grandma Arlene came and got in a shot. They were a wonderful family to spend time with, and so friendly and loving, even towards me which is always a bonus. I really enjoyed my time with them.

Peytan was absolutely gorgeous. She had giant blue eyes that just soaked my camera right up. I don't think she can take a bad picture. She was all smiles the entire time which makes my job super easy. Shane and Ashlynn sure can make a beautiful baby!

























1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

that baby is too adorable for words!!! I see that I am going to LOVE the wagon pics best cuz this shoot has great ones too :)