Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Head Shots: Megan

I am so proud of my cousin's daughter, Megan. She has wanted to pursue acting and singing for many years now and has finally been picked up by a hollywood manager. She is so excited yet still seems very humble about it. Michelle called me earlier this week and said she needed updated headshots pronto since she will be auditioning a bunch the beginning of January. I was excited because I totally had time to squeeze her in. We had a blast today pulling all of Megan's personality out and capturing it into the best portfolio she could get. Here are the shots we kept for her portfolio. I can't wait to see what her future holds for her. Good luck Megan and always make sure you are having fun!













1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

WOW! I remember her first head shot shoot, she has gotten so pretty!!