Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family: Three's Company...

I've known Sandy for almost 20 years. Wow, I can't believe it has been that long! We have shared so many fun memories throughout time, and even though life has taken us to completely different places, we always end up living right around the corner from each other. It has been so nice being able to watch Sandy date Jason, marry Jason, have Grant with Jason, and now have a little girl with Jason.

I remember back in college when Sandy met Jason. He was perfect for her. They share so many interests and qualities, that its hard to believe they aren't the same person. They both love to have a good time and are so willing to help out whenever they can. I always laugh because I never thought Sandy would be able to find anyone that is as goofy as she can be, yet she managed to find Jason. They both have childlike spirits that can cheer up anyone or bring the life to any party. Grant is a very lucky boy to have such amazing parents.

Grant has grown into such a little man. He cracks me up because he has known me since the day he was born, yet cannot remember my name for the life of him. He plays at my house often even, yet still refers to me as Evan's mom. He is so polite. He always says excuse me whenever he wants my attention. He is just the sweetest thing!

I was so excited when Sandy asked me to take their first family portrait. It only took them 4 1/2 years to finally get them done. It was my pleasure to do them. I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together and I believe they were relatively painless for them!













1 comment:

Amanda Turnbaugh said...

beautiful! I love that site too :)